In an effort to write more, I have decided to share more personal posts here on my blog. So today I’m going to share some things you
didn’t want to know might not have known about me…in no particular order.
* I have lived in 4 states, 8 cities, and 15 different houses in my life time.
* When I was growing up, I was dead set on going to the Naval Academy. I can hardly tie my shoes, let alone any sort of knot, so you can see how far I carried that dream.
* I love watching documentaries, but solely for the ‘useless information’ factor. Same goes for listening to NPR, which is dialed in on my radio 80% of the time.
* I’m pretty sure my dog used to be a human in a previous life. In that previous life, we were best friends and I think he might have been a circus performer.
* I backpacked Europe earlier this year, and visited 12 countries!
* My favorite movie is 7 hours long, and if you’d like to check it out, you can do so here. You won’t be disappointed, and you can totally spend the day on my couch watching it with me.
* At the movies, I eat basically the entire bag of popcorn to myself. Sorry, everyone I go to the movies with…
* My favorite ice cream is toasted coconut at Kilwin’s. Basically anything coconut is a ‘yes’ in my book.
* I didn’t get my drivers license until I was 18 – the legal driving age in Florida is 16 – because I was irrationally afraid of driving. In fact, I only got my license because I went away to school in Tampa, and if you’ve ever been to Tampa, you know you can’t rely on public transportation (or walk anywhere). Fun side note: I failed the test the first time because I ran over a cone trying to park my car.
* My first concert was Jimmy Buffet. And no, my parents didn’t drag me, although I was only 8 years old.
So, now you know some pretty random things about me! Is there anything I should know about you?